Anderson Teak Southbay Square Side Table DS-3015
This side table is perfect for your favorite book or cold juice and always be within the reach with this gorgeous side table. It crafted from teak with wide slats and fits charmingly between loungers or alongside chairs. It is simple, straightforward and sturdy table that is strong enough to sit on, perfect for snack or as a functional table. Your patio will not be complete without it. A look beyond your imagination.
- SKU: DS-3015
- Manufacturer: Anderson Teak
- Collection: South Bay
- Type: Deep Seating
- Country Of Origin: Indonesia
- Distressed Finish: No
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Ship Type: Small Parcel
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Number Of Boxes: 1
- UPC Code: 082045295498
- Dimensions: 22 W x 22 D x 20 H Inches , Weight: 20 Lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 22 W x 22 D x 9 H Inches , Weight: 25 Lbs
- Treated With Water-Base Sealer
- Chapman Collection
- Teak Wood
- Kiln-Dry Process
- Chapman Collection: Another Teak Collection By Anderson. We Use Our Left Over Premium Teak Wood From Anderson And Redesign The Furniture For Less Expensive Piece. Treated With Water Based Seal.
- Warranty Term: Anderson honors the Limited Warranty to the original retail purchaser, to be free from the manufacturing defects and workmanship, but does not include any small crack in the end grain of wooden furniture. Anderson will be responsible, within one year from the date of purchase, reasonable and customary labor rates to repair or replace the defective parts excluding shipping cost from the retailer to and from Anderson or a repair center appointed by the Customer Service Department of Anderson to the original purchaser. After one year from the date of purchaser, the customer will be responsible to packing, and all the shipping and transportation costs. A 1-Year Limited Warranty is given to all frames used in upholstered chairs, love seats, sofas, ottomans, loungers, benches and tables for commercial use. However, a 2-Year Limited Warranty is given for residential use for the same products mentioned above.