Anderson Teak Madison 59" Backless Bench BH-7059B
Unlike our benches and chairs with backs, the lowest point in this seat's curve is directly in the center, allowing you to face in either way. This bench also can be used for seating at our rectangular dining table or in area where a bench with a back would be just too tall. Add a planter box or two for a farming, nestled in effect.
- SKU: BH-7059B
- Manufacturer: Anderson Teak
- Collection: Madison
- Type: Bench
- Country Of Origin: Indonesia
- Distressed Finish: No
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Ship Type: Small Parcel
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Number Of Boxes: 1
- UPC Code: 082045295894
- Dimensions: 59 W x 18 D x 17 H Inches , Weight: 55 Lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 22 W x 62 D x 7 H Inches , Weight: 55 Lbs
- 3 Seater Bench
- Teak Wood
- The Lowest Point In This Seat's Curve Is Directly In The Center, Allowing You To Face In Either Way.
- Can Be Used For Seating At Our Rectangular Dining Table
- Cushions (Optional) Are Made Of Sunbrella Fabric, A Water Repellent Material, Preventing Mildew And Fading
- Quickship Cushions Available In Natural, Burgandy, Jockeyred, Teak, Navy, Linen Antique Beige, Linen Champagne, & Forest Green
- Chapman Collection: Another Teak Collection By Anderson. We Use Our Left Over Premium Teak Wood From Anderson And Redesign The Furniture For Less Expensive Piece. Treated With Water Based Seal.
- 17 H x 59 W x 18 L
- Warranty Term: Anderson honors the Limited Warranty to the original retail purchaser, to be free from the manufacturing defects and workmanship, but does not include any small crack in the end grain of wooden furniture. Anderson will be responsible, within one year from the date of purchase, reasonable and customary labor rates to repair or replace the defective parts excluding shipping cost from the retailer to and from Anderson or a repair center appointed by the Customer Service Department of Anderson to the original purchaser. After one year from the date of purchaser, the customer will be responsible to packing, and all the shipping and transportation costs. A 1-Year Limited Warranty is given to all frames used in upholstered chairs, love seats, sofas, ottomans, loungers, benches and tables for commercial use. However, a 2-Year Limited Warranty is given for residential use for the same products mentioned above.