Anderson Teak 3 Piece Descanso Bristol Bistro Dining Set SET-208
Stunning dining set that is sure to belong in your perfect living space. It comes with 1 round table and 2 folding chairs. Shelf rack and accessories are not included.
- SKU: SET-208
- Manufacturer: Anderson Teak
- Collection: Bristol Set
- Type: Dining Set
- Country Of Origin: Indonesia
- Distressed Finish: No
- Assembly Required: No
- Ship Type: Small Parcel
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Number Of Boxes: 1
- UPC Code: 082045297096
- Dining Table: 35 W x 35 D x 30 H Inches , Weight: 35 Lbs
- Folding Chair: 18 W x 22 D x 38 H Inches , Weight: 18 Lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 37 W x 38 D x 9 H Inches , Weight: 37 Lbs
- Dining Table
- Chapman Collection
- Teak Wood
- Teak Wood
- Kiln-Dry Process
- Cushions (Optional) Are Made Of Sunbrella Fabric, A Water Repellent Material, Preventing Mildew And Fading
- Inner Cushion Is Made Of Foam With A Dacron Wrap. Total Thickness Is 2"
- Chapman Collection: Another Teak Collection By Anderson. We Use Our Left Over Premium Teak Wood From Anderson And Redesign The Furniture For Less Expensive Piece. Treated With Water Based Seal.
- Warranty Term: Anderson honors the Limited Warranty to the original retail purchaser, to be free from the manufacturing defects and workmanship, but does not include any small crack in the end grain of wooden furniture. Anderson will be responsible, within one year from the date of purchase, reasonable and customary labor rates to repair or replace the defective parts excluding shipping cost from the retailer to and from Anderson or a repair center appointed by the Customer Service Department of Anderson to the original purchaser. After one year from the date of purchaser, the customer will be responsible to packing, and all the shipping and transportation costs. A 1-Year Limited Warranty is given to all frames used in upholstered chairs, love seats, sofas, ottomans, loungers, benches and tables for commercial use. However, a 2-Year Limited Warranty is given for residential use for the same products mentioned above.