Removable Teak Seat for Bathtubs - ADA Compliant PTBS-270160
Make your standard bathtub ADA compliant with this plantation teak tub seat. The seat measures 26-1/2"L x 16"D and the height range is 13"-14 1/4"H. Adjustable clamps slip over the edge of the tub and non-slip legs sit securely within the tub. The bench is removable with legs that fold up for easy storage so you can take it with you if you move. Heavy duty construction with stainless steel frame and 3/8" wide top battens for comfort that are spaced slightly to allow water drainage.
View or Download the Product Specification Sheet
- Measures: 26-1/2"L x 16"D
- Leg Range is 13"-19"H
- We use Titebond® high-quality waterproof wood glue on our products to ensure we send out the best benches possible
- Each bench uses marine grade stainless steel screws
- Adjustable clamps slip over the edge of the tub and non-slip legs sit securely within the tub
- Bench is removable with legs that fold up for easy storage
- Heavy duty with stainless steel frame
- 3/8" wide top battens for comfort and spaced slightly to allow water drainage
- Manufactured By
- Sold By
- American Teak
- 26-1/2"L x 16"D
- Bathtub Seat
Our premium Teak is pure heartwood from mature Teak trees grown in the Indonesia/South East Asia region. Heartwood Teak provides an elegant piece with unique grain patterns and a beautiful rich color giving any area an immediate WOW factor. The high silica content in teak makes it an ideal wood to use when a slip resistant surface is needed and the natural oil makes the wood resistant to mold and mildew.
Our FSC certified Plantation Teak comes from trees harvested from an actual plantation of younger Teak trees. Since we only use the heartwood of the tree, it has all the same qualities of old growth Burmese Teak but it is a little lighter in color and requires a little more maintenance.